First off, how cute is Bracken? He figured out how to blog and did it while I was half dead in the hospital bed. What a sweet post it was too. I love him so much. I'm so lucky to have him and so are our 3 miracles.
I have A LOT to write. I will try to write about the birth story and give a good update on the babies this week but first off...I think we need some pictures :) We tried to upload some in the hospital but it wouldn't work. They have already changed so much so I'll add a few. Plus I think they are beautiful, but I might be biased.
INTRODUCING:
Hunter John Ricketts
Happy Birthday...July 28, 2009
First time Daddy held his little boy...July 29, 2009
Favorite sleeping position....August 1, 2009
Sleeping boy...August 1, 2009
Madison Ricketts
She always had her hands up by her face....July 31, 2009

Sucking my big binkie...August 1, 2009
Aren't I beautiful?....August 2, 2009
Molly Ricketts
Birthday girl....July 28, 2009
First time mommy held me....August 1, 2009
Precious baby girl...August 3, 2009
Hope you enjoy. I'll post more later. Love love love them!

42 comments:
They are beautiful!! Congratulations on such a beautiful family! Please let me know if you need anything! Love ya!
Oh my word they are absolutly adorable!! they look so good!! and beautiful. i am so proud of you
They look soooo good!!!!! I can't believe how great their faces look they have cute little cheeks already that is so awesome for premies. They are just darling! I hope you are recovering well!
oh and i have to say your husband di an amazing job on your last post!! I had to shed a tear.
I'm so happy for you! Thanks for sharing these pictures! They are just beautiful! And I must say you are on top of things! I didnt even get to my computer until like 2 weeks after they were born!
We are so happy you got pictures up already. They are all absolutely beautiful. Congrats, we're so glad you all are doing well.
So, you don't know me, but my brother used to hang out with Bracken (Jordan Hunger). Anyway, I have been following for a while now and am so excited for you guys. They are all so cute. I hope things continue to go well for you. You will be a busy lady, but it will be so worth it! Good Luck. I hope you don't mind if I keep peeking, it's just so amazing to me!
that made me want to cry. they are so beautiful. what a blessing.
Ju. They are absolutely adorable! They are so sweet! Congrats. You are so strong. Good luck with everything. I love all the photos. Thanks for sharing.
this just made my day!!! So glad to see pics!! Glad you are home and continue to recover!! Love ya!
o julianne. i got a little teary eyed reading this. they look so great! like perfect. i cant believe they are here. congrats.. they all look amazing. and so sweet..
i hope you are feeling ok. im sure it was hard to leave them there. . . but you are super woman so.. seriously Julianne! you are amazing! i hope they grow fast and come home fast!
just wanted to tell ya i am thinking about you
What BEAUTIFUL babies! Childbirth is such a miracle. We love you guys and can't wait to be able to see and hold those three cute little ones someday :)
They are all so beautiful and precious!!! Congrats you guys! We are glad to hear u r all doing so well! Nice that you r home - I'm sure u have your hands full - so we will stop by in some time. I need to bring you over dinner! When u want it - call (seriously!!)
Congratulations, they are so beautiful! I love their names too. What precious little bundles. that last post by your husband was so sweet btw. what a softie.
Aww... I love seeing pics of the babies! They're so cute! Glad you're home, Ju! Hope to see you soon! :)
They are darling Julianne! I'm so glad to hear all is well with them (as well as you). Congratulations!
What a beautiful family! Glad to hear that all is well & I look forward to your update!
no, you aren't biased- they ARE beautiful! & perfect! i'm so glad to see these pictures-- and can't wait to hear an update on you, my dear ju. hope you are surviving ok/recovering ok. i love you and can't wait to hear more!
They are beautiful!! Congrats! We are so glad to see that they are all healthy.
Oh my goodness, how cute and little are they! Congrats again guys. We love you and are thinking and praying for you often. Let us know if you need any thing. We would love to bring you guys a meal!
Ju- this is Melissa (Mo)'s sister, Kari. I just had to say congratulations on your new little family, they are absolutely precious!
They are so cute and so little! Congratulations Ju!
These are some great pictures of your babies! I can't wait to see you and them again. I love you all!!
I am so happy for you guys, I love those little munchkins already! They are so stinking cute, let me know when they come home and I will come take some pics the next time I am up! Congrats!
I can't believe you made it to 31 weeks. You are superwoman!! Those babies are absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!!!
Julianne, I don't know if you remember me...Kylee (harris) Dyreng, I just found your blog and could't believe the news! Wow you are a rock star! Hope all continues to go well with you and your cute family!
Oh my goodness.... Those babies are sooo adorable!! Congrats you guys!
Yay! You have BEAUTIFUL babies. I am so happy for you!
They are so beautiful Julianne!! Congratulations! Are you all home now? I'm excited to hear about your story with everything...
They are adorable! I'm glad your home and everything went smoothly. I can't wait to hear the story and to see more pictures. Congrats to you and your family.
Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful!!!
Oh Ju! These babies are darling!!!! I am so proud of you and so excited for your wonderful new adventure! 3 sweet babies, 1 great hubby/daddy and a wonderful Mom - you guys couldn't be luckier!!!!!! Email me when you get a sec, I have something for your babies and want to drop it by. brittnabs at gmail.com
So precious! They are just adorable! So glad you are sharing pictures and in good time too!
JU! Where have I been?? You had your beautiful babies! Oh my word, their SO darn precious! I'm so glad everything turned out okay. You are such a trooper old friend! I haven't seen you in years and still I'm so proud of you. Your hubby's post was SO cute and made me tear up. I hope everything is going so well for you. I moved back to Utah so let me know if you need ANYTHING, seriously! And again your kids are darling:)
They are beautiful little ones! congratulations. i'm so glad you guys are doing well. Good luck with everything. can't wait to see more pictures :)
oh julianne. i got your blog off your facebook. i hope you dont mind. i HAD to see your sweet little ones. they are sooo beautiful and TINY! I hope you are feeling well. you are so amazing. i hope your able to bring those babies home soon.
Wow congrats you guys they are beautiful!!
What gorgeous babies and I'm not just saying that. They look like they are doing amazingly well! Thanks for posting pictures. I can't wait to read the birth story!
Oh my goodness you guys are so amazing and your babies are so dang cute! You are such a strength to me! Wow glad everything is going so good, my prayers are with you guys! And I love your babies names so cute!! Congrats again!!
Ju {and Brack} congrats! Absolutely amazing:) They are so beautiful and so precious! You are not biased at all. I must say I'm happy to hear you kept with Hunter for your little man! It's the best name;) And yes, I am biased on that one! I am so glad though to hear that they arrived safe and sound... you are one trooper!
Hey there! I'm an old pal of your sis-in-law, Jacee. I just wanted to offer my congratulations to your instant family of 5! How wonderful! They're beautiful.
Congratulations you guys! It has been years since we've seen each other, but I just wanted to tell you congratulations. Ju, you are a serious trooper and I'm so glad your little ones are doing well. We'll continue to keep you in our prayers.
-Ash Willis
Post a Comment