Friday, August 21, 2009

3 nights down...

and all I can say is WOW! We are so in LOVE with these 3 babies, enjoying getting to know each of them, giving LOTS of kisses, doing more feeding and changing diapers than we ever imagined, and getting very LITTLE sleep. Welcome to parenthood of 3 new little ones I guess. I haven't been good at taking pictures since they have been home (my hands have been full) but I will be better this weekend and post soon. Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers. We really appreciate it!

7 comments:

anne said...

I'm glad things are going well. I'm sure you've got a lot of help as well. :)

I talked to my mom and she said she took your present to you last Fri, but she had to leave it on your doorstep. I just want to make sure you got it. :) Let me know.

Erica said...

What do you mean, "your hands are full"!! HAH! I could only imagine, Ju! You guys are amazing! Hope everything is going well. Hope to see you all soon!

Rick and Angie said...

Try and get some rest - sleep when they sleep and know things somehow always get done. :0) I hope they eventually get on the same schedule for you for sanity, but it will take some time. :0) Call or text us if you need anything. LOVES!!!

MDtripmom said...

Welcome home babies! Can't wait to see more pictures when you find a spare moment, I know all about that!

Unknown said...

JU! I have been trying to leave a message on your blod forever and it wouldnt let me. Anyway, your babies are GORGEOUS and you are such a wonderful mommy! It sounds like it was a real battle to get them here. You did so good Enjoy having them home. And here is a tip - dont stress, take things as they come! And get all the help you can. CONGRATULATIONS!

The Jeridans said...

I hope you don't mind, I've been following your blog. I went through all of school with Bracken and came across your blog through a mutual friend. I'm glad your little ones arrived safe, they sure are adorable.

Anonymous said...

I think you're doing great blogging with three little ones.... i dont think I really started blogging until they were over a month old! How's the sleep situation panning out?