Saturday, August 29, 2009

1 Month Old!

Yesterday the triplets turned 1 month! I cannot believe they have already been with us for that long. Although it seems time has gone by fast, I also feel like these babies have been a part of our family forever. They have now been home with us for almost 2 weeks and we are starting to get use to how things are going. We are getting on a schedule and continue to learn more and more about each baby. One thing we know for sure is that we are unbelievably and completely IN LOVE!!! Here are a few things we have been up to lately:

Hunter is our laid back little guy. Most of the time he is just chilling. He does have the habit of crying out in his sleep and by the time we get to him he's done and fast asleep. He is growing like crazy and has become quite solid for a little guy. We have been to the pediatrician two times since we have been home. We went the day after bringing them home (for weight check and meet the doctor) and again a week later. As of Thursday this week he weighs 5 lbs. 2 oz.!!! Good job buddy! He gained 11 oz. in a week. The doctor was pleased and Mommy and Daddy are so proud of him. He eats like crazy and is such a good boy for us.
Hunter had his first bath the night before he left the NICU. He did great! He was relaxed enough to even poop ;)

Day he came home.

His favorite place to sleep is in the pink bouncer....poor kid. We have now got him use to the blue one so he doesn't hate us later.


And lots of snuggling, even with sister Molly.
Madison has a lot of personality. She always lets us know when she wants/needs something. She is usually the first one ready to eat at feeding time. She has the most kissable cheeks in the world, you can't resist them! She also has been growing great. As of Thursday she weighed 4 lbs. 8.5 oz.! Again, the dr. was pleased. We call her our "drama queen" but we are loving her drama.



The day Madison came home.



Maddie's first bath at home. She did great!




We have learned that Maddie has quite the scream! So we have a lot of this going on from her...



Snuggling time - Molly, Hunter, and Maddie

Molly is our Peanut. She is our small, fiesty, fireball. (Just like she was while inside me.) She may be small but she is probably the strongest, toughest, and most determined of the 3. She has the hiccups almost 1000 times a day and I'm pretty sure she dislikes them as much as I do. She doesn't cry or scream much, just fusses around and then lets out a little cry and back to fussing. She also has been known to pull a few near all nighters. She may be tiny but she is a great eater, eating just as much as her sister most of the time and sometimes as much as her brother. She too gained great and has finally made it over 4 lbs., now weighing 4 lbs. 3 oz. Good job little girl!


Molly "Peanut" on the day she came home.




Molly's first bath at home. This is a classic Molly face. She makes lots of different faces that keep us laughing.


Sweet face.



Snuggling - Molly, Hunter, and Maddie



Below are pictures on their 1 month birthday...Happy 1 Month Babies!! WE LOVE YOU!

Molly, Hunter, and Madison

Molly



Hunter


Madison


Molly, Hunter, and Madison



It isn't easy to get pictures of 3 rolly polly babies but they are still cute. I'm starting to get use to life with the babies all here and I love being a Mom. Bracken goes back to work on Monday and I'm nervous. I will miss him like crazy and hope I don't lose my mind without him here. We have had A LOT of help from fiends and family already and cannot thank them enough. Needless to say, we are so very blessed! I'm going to get back to snuggling but I'll continue taking pictures and loving these 3 babies!

15 comments:

Meghan said...

Julianne! They are beautiful and I love how you already are figuring out their little personalities. Thanks for the update! You are so blessed and lucky to have such 3 wonderful babies! I can't wait to see them at 2 months!

ClaysJenna said...

They are so beautiful! Can't believe its already been a month! How fun!! I'm available Mon, Tues and Wed of any week so let me know which or all three that I can come help!! 801-815-9825!

Jenna

Erica said...

Happy one month little ones! Time has flown by- you're all adorable! Good job on the weight gain!! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!

Megs said...

I enjoyed reading this post so much! I've always said that there is no simpler way to see God's work than with babies - and you are blessed with 3! :) I just adore the pictures of all three of them together - what sweethearts! They are so beautiful. I'm so happy for your little family! Hang in there when Bracken goes back to work - it seems scary, but trust your mother intuition - it really does work & you will be surprised how well you do on your own!

Rick and Angie said...

Oh so sweet! - We are in love with those sweet precious angels too!!! They are just too cute! Let us know when its safe to come over and snuggle them...nothing like holding a newborn. :0) Glad to hear that they are growing and developing so well and fast!!!

Kellee said...

They are absolutely beautiful! I loved the pictures and reading about each of their little personalities. I think it is so funny that you can see their personality long before you physically meet them. They are beautiful and I think you're amazing!

Anonymous said...

Awww Love the update! Sounds like you've got things figured out! Happy 1 month! It goes by SO fast! Call me if you're distressed on Monday!!!!

Kristy and Dave said...

Ju, I was so excited to see your update. Your babies are darling! I love that they already have such distinct personalities. Good luck on Monday without Bracken - I'm sure you'll do great.

anne said...

Omigosh!!! SO ADORABLE! That ALMOST makes me want another baby. Way to go with making it a month. You'll do great without Bracken, don't worry. :)

Mat and Brooke said...

You're amazing. You could probably handle 12 babies all by yourself, seriously! They look so put together in every single picture...outfits and all. You are such a cute mom. I just showed Savanna the pictures and she squealed out of complete excitement and can't wait until we can come "bisit" the babies. She's wondering if they all sleep in one bed together :) By the way, Savanna was 5 lb. 2 oz. when we brought her home and she, born at 36 1/2 weeks, was almost two weeks old by then! Hunter is one amazing grower and I'll bet that makes you so proud!! They all seem to be doing so well. Congratulations to you!

MDtripmom said...

Wow, a month already! They are so precious and you guys are doing fantastic!

Dream come true said...

Hey I went to Davis with you but never really knew you. Just thought I would say Hi and let you know that I am reading your blog:) Your babies are beautiful and you are amazing!
Laura Savage Wheeler

Tori said...

ADORABLE Ju! You and Brack make beautiful babies! Love you and can't wait to meet them!

Marce said...

one month! whoa. so bummed i didn't get to meet them before we left. ellie and i will be in utah in october for my birthday....maybe i could stop in then???? it would make me oh-so-happy to meet those three and see you :)
hope you know i love you and think of you often! hang in there with it all. xoxo

Kim said...

they are so sweet Julianne! i cant believe they are a month old. time goes by so fast ! our babies are only 4 days apart! !!i bet you are such a great mom! happy one month little babies!