julianne! that is AMAZING! i am so glad your babies have done so well in the NICU. now the fun begins! (this is jenny barton BTW, my gmail account is weird so i didn't want you to think i was some stranger). :)
CONGRATS!!!! I haven't even had a chance to tell you way to go with your pregnancy, delivery and everything else. It sounds like they are all SO SO healthy. That is awesome. You did great. Hopefully they are now home. Just try to enjoy what you can now. It will be hard, but have fun. John and I were in bed last night talking about all the sleepless nights of putting in binkis, and feeding babies. But the best part is having them next to you and hearing them sleep!!! I miss that now. Good luck. If I can help at all let me know, even if you just need to complain. Because there are VERY few of us that actually understand! Megan, C, S, and T
Wow! Only 3 weeks in the hospital and they are ready to come home?! That is AWESOME. What strong babies you guys have! Congratulations :)! Enjoy having your beautiful family altogether at home for the first time.
Bracken and I were married February 12, 2005 in the Salt Lake Temple for time and all eternity. In November 2006 we bought our first home and we love where we live. We have a little yorkie, named Harley, who has been our baby up until now. We just welcomed to our family 3 miracles, Hunter, Madison, and Molly. We are so blessed to have them and love the new adventures of parenthood!
17 comments:
Let the fun begin! What wonderful news. Congrats!!!!
oh how exciting!!! if you guys are up for dinner let me know! we'd be happy to bring you guys something!
How exciting! Can't wait to see more pictures!
yeah - congrats!!!
Hooray! I'm SO happy they get to come home!! Can't wait to see more pictures! Seriously, seriously, SERIOUSLY let me know how I can help!!!
Great news!
julianne! that is AMAZING! i am so glad your babies have done so well in the NICU. now the fun begins! (this is jenny barton BTW, my gmail account is weird so i didn't want you to think i was some stranger). :)
That's great news! Congrats!
holy crap! how exciting for you five!!!! i love you all and can't wait to hear more about these three lil angels. xoxo
THAT IS SO FAST!!! I'm so happy they are coming home! YAY!
WOW! I can't believe they get to come home already. My little twin sisters were in there for months. How exciting for you all.
Oh my! That was so fast! They must be super strong! They certainly are miracles! Congrats again! And good luck!!!
They're amazing!! Way to go babies! Can't wait to see them again!
Now, this is where the fun REALLY begins! So happy for you! What amazing babies to be coming home already!!!
I am so excited for you guys!! You will have to let me know how it goes. I wish I was there to help out a little. love ya!
CONGRATS!!!! I haven't even had a chance to tell you way to go with your pregnancy, delivery and everything else. It sounds like they are all SO SO healthy. That is awesome. You did great. Hopefully they are now home. Just try to enjoy what you can now. It will be hard, but have fun. John and I were in bed last night talking about all the sleepless nights of putting in binkis, and feeding babies. But the best part is having them next to you and hearing them sleep!!! I miss that now. Good luck. If I can help at all let me know, even if you just need to complain. Because there are VERY few of us that actually understand!
Megan, C, S, and T
Wow! Only 3 weeks in the hospital and they are ready to come home?! That is AWESOME. What strong babies you guys have! Congratulations :)! Enjoy having your beautiful family altogether at home for the first time.
Post a Comment