Thursday, May 8, 2008

Boring Blog!


Hey I just wanted to say sorry for having such a boring blog lately. I know it's horrible and the truthis I have little things to blog about but I just haven't. I do LOVE being home though. It is wonderful! I am busy and it's good. Lately we have been hanging out with Roz and Drew a little bit more than we have for awhile and I have absolutely loved it! We had a little "reunion" with some high school friends a few weekends ago. It was a ton of fun to see those girls, I have missed them. We also have just hung out, played some Wii and watched our husband's favorite movie "Hot Rod". It's just been fun to hang out with them more!


Roz, me, Amy, and Sienna


Cute Brack! He is such a hard worker, THANKS FOR EVERYTHING BABE!


Other than that, not a whole lot has been going on. We have been spending a lot of time with family. Brack is done with school for the semester and did awesome this semester!!! GOOD JOB BABE! I'm so proud of you! So now he is taking the summer off and is going to be busy with side jobs all summer. His dad has quite the list going. It'll be good though. My sister Nat and her husband Jeff moved up here a little bit ago from St. George and we have been spending a lot of time with them. It has been fun. On Tuesday it was my brother-in-law Jeff's birthday and we celebrated by going to Red Robin. I have a funny picture of Jeff, he's hilarious! Happy belated birthday Beff! We love you! Also they found out that they are having a little boy! We are excited for them. And soon to find out what they are having is my brother Billy and his cute wife Jacee. I love having all of these babies in the family. It is tons of fun.



Nat and Jeff and Jeff's birthday dinner

Jeff has very stretchy skin :)


Our cute nephew Brody, he is cuter everytime we see him!

Well hopefully we will have something fun and exciting to post about soon. It could happen :) Until then, I'm sorry about my boring blog! I keep my eyes open for something to blog about.

3 comments:

Erica said...

Cute post! It's been a while since you did one! Love the pictures- I want the one of Brody sent to me! (Jeff's is nice, too!) HA! He's hilarious. That was a fun night!

jaci said...

The movie Hot Rod is HILARIOUS! Zach and I love it!

Rozalyn said...

Holy cow that is some stretchy skin!! I want that picture of all of us girls, it is cute! We need to do something next week because we are leaving for St. George next thursday and wont be back for a couple of weeks!