Me and Amy (coworker)
Shiela and Melissa (coworkers again)
Me and Deb
Oh and you may notice I got BANGS! Seriously. Ok a little background on me and my hair. At the age of 7 my hair was down to my butt, in 5th grade I got rid of my bangs, in 8th grade I chopped my hair to the "A-line style" and cried for days. I really looked horrible. From that day forward I grew my hair long and it's been long since 9th grade. I didn't start coloring or highlighting my hair until I was a freshman in college. So as you can see, I've never been very daring with my hair and it has pretty much been the same forever. Yeah I'd add layers every few years then take them away but the bangs weriously is the biggest thing to hit my hair for years now! So let me know what you think. They are long enough to pin back so sometimes I do. These pictures are the first day I had them so I'll get use to doing them and stuff.
Me and Melis
Me and Dr. Steve - he really didn't want to take this picture
Oh and for those of you who have asked, I am currently unemployed :) And very happy to be! It may change shortly so I'll keep you posted. If I work agian it will be from home.

9 comments:
Hi Julianne this is Kandice (marci's cousin) I saw your sister at Costco today and she told me to check out your blogs. We have one too if you want to come visit. Your hair looks so pretty you look great! I never knew that about your hair it was fun to read this post. :)
ok, julianne, i swear i wrote you a comment and now i cant find it.. i think i might be going crazzy! I'm glad you are in the blogging world too. Your hair looks really pretty as usual, the bangs are stylin' and you always look happy, Awesome!
Welcome to Club Bangs (it's exclusive you know) where we talk about life with bangs, the tricks to fab bangs, and venting about the upkeep. Love them!
Your bangs do look great. When I was little, I always wanted your long blonde hair. This still hasn't happened. They look great!
This looks like so fun...did you say why it was your last day?? anyway...did you talk to si?? are you gonna come to park city friday??
I love the bangs! You look SEXY! I have done the bang thing a few times because I am one to get very bored with my hair. I do it and they drive me nuts, I just can't stand things on my face. Whenever I go to get my hair cut, I tell Billy that I think I might get some bangs and he has to remind me how they drive me nuts...But they are so cute. Oh well, you look very cute though. It makes me want bangs again!
love the bang-o-rangs! you're so hot right now! i loved seeing you last weekend. i miss having you in my life 24-7.
xoxo
hey,
I must say I love the bangs! They look good on you! Why did you quit? Just sick of workin? I can relate to that:)
You look like a little hottie with your bangs, seriously I love them! I can never get my bangs to look that good, they always just drift to one side and it frusterates me!
Post a Comment