Brack and I had not had the wonderful privilege of experiencing the Nintendo Wii until this past weekend. We were able to hang out with our good friends Roz and Drew. We had a delicious dinner at Famous Dave's restaurant, where Brack and Drew enjoyed some serious Devil's Spit BBQ sauce. Then we headed back the the Hill's home and made some wonderful malts. They were so YUMMY! I would recommend this as a weekend treat anytime!
Finally we enjoyed some serious Wii action. We started with a little bowling, then some tennis and the boys finished off with baseball. It was intense. It seriously is really fun and gives your arms a little workout. It's sad to admit but my arm was seriously sore the next day from tennis. I am not the best at the game but I had a ton of fun. Brack and Drew started in on some dance moves and got quite into it. It was tons of fun.
Thanks for having us over Roz and Drew! We loved hanging out with you guys and had TONS of fun! We need to do it again soon!

9 comments:
We should definitly do that again, that was so much fun!!
I am a big fan of Wii! It is so much fun. That sounds like a great night out with your friends. I think you guys should get it so that we can play when we come home to visit. Sounds like a plan!
ju! I hope you didn't think I was especially rude when I never replied back to you. You see the problem is --I'm a slow learner. I just learned how to make a list of contacts-sad huh? I spend way too much time trying to figure it out on my own and then someone showed me and now I'm feeling a little foolish. haha. anyway! How are you guys doing? I've only played the wii once and my arm hurt for two days after. :)
Hey Ju! It's good that you have a blog too! It looks like your as happy as can be. I've tried getting Chels to do a BLOG but she won't because Joey hates them. He thinks it's snoopy. I wish she would though, that would be great. Hope all is well, stay in touch. I added you on my BLOG, hope you don't mind.
The Wii is quite entertaining for sure! We love it, and of course Nate loves Famous Daves too! Looks like you guys had a blast! Love the pics.
we love the wii! so fun! mike is actually playing guitar hero as we speak...or type for that matter :)
we love you guys and want to hang out again soon! (before this little bundle comes and throws off the groove......:)
Julianne. I just thought I would stalk you real quick. Wii is the best. I kick trash on the boxing game.
Hey ju,
So I saw Jon Shaw at the Jazz game the other night and it made me think of Mo....do you ever talk to her? I think I remember you telling me she was married..?
Julianne! I see that you are a member of the blogging world too! how exciting! Cute blog!!
Post a Comment