This weekend we were able to spend time with my family. My nephew Brody turned one year old! My sister Kris came up with her three kids, Jacob (7), Emma (5) and Peter (10 months). It is always fun for Brack and I to play with our neices and nephews. They all love Bracken to death and think he is just a big jungle gym. My sister actually came up to spend the night at my parents on Friday so we went over for pizza and a movie with the kids. We watched ENCHANTED! What a cute movie! We really liked it and of course Emma loved every second of it. The next morning was Brody's party. I just can't believe he is one! We had lunch, opened presents and ate cake! Brody is always fun to be around. All in all we had a fun family weekend. Later on Saturday we went to Brack's parents house and he played a little basketball with his brothers. I didn't take pictures but I should have. They always have fun playing basketball, it's one of my favorite things to watch.
Cute Peter!
We also had a nice Easter Sunday. The Easter bunny didn't come to our house because as Brack put it "we had a pre-game Easter." We got a little excited about the Easter candy being out and bought it and ate it a little early. Sunday our good friends Blake and Liz Bentley blessed their cute little boy Andrew. We are so grateful that they invited us to be there on that special day for them. He is such a cute baby!!! And to finish off Easter we went to my parents for a nice Easter dinner. Such a good day! We are loving this warm weather and don't want it to change!
These are our FAVORITE easter treats! YUM!
5 comments:
Julianne!! Hey it's Ashlee. I was so happy to see your comment. Where are you living these days? Luke and I are in Layton. I would love to get together for lunch or something. It was so fun to look over your blog, it looks like life is going really good.
Julianne! Thanks so much for commenting on my blog, I'm so glad to see how you guys are doing, its kind of fun how we got married at the same time with boys who are the same grade. I still remember the temple prep class like it was yesterday. Anyway, you look great and sounds like life is going well. oh and to answer your questions, we are in bountiful,and yes I have two kids! crazy huh! keep in touch.
p.s. I am also totally addicted to the reese's eggs..i don't even really like norman reese's...ryan makes fun of me cause I said they have the best peanut butter to chocolate ratio!! But the eggs are the best!!
Thanks for the cute comment! Maybe one day if your lucky you'll meet little Kaiden ;) Dont worry the Easter bunny didnt come to the beach house, poor Kaiden. Im not a good mom, it was his first Easter and he didnt even get a Easter basket! I think im going to celebrate it next sunday haha. Brody is so cute, looks like you guys had fun!
i just can't believe how big those kids are..what happened!!! holy smokes. so...i got your email and i think you are hilarious...i will work on a response of some sort.. i just love you.
Post a Comment