I've been tagged! The rules of the game should be posted at the beginning of the post. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comments, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1- For some reason I can't function with my kitchen dirty. I don't know why but when my kitchen is a mess I can't relax, cook, or anything. Even with the two of us I have to clean it daily. It's actually sometimes is an annoying thing that I can't do anything until it's clean.
2- Along the lines of cleaning I'm weird about cleaning little crevices. I'll take a pin and clean my cell phone, or little crevices in appliances or something. I can spend more time doing that then cleaning the rest of my house.
3- Most people know that I love to talk. I talk a lot and sometimes I talk too fast. Truthfully in a speech class in high school the only thing the teacher told me to do was SLOW down and I'd pass the class. Sometimes I start talking and start talking too fast and mixing my words. According to my in laws I speak "JU". So technically I have my own language!!
4- I absolutely love reality shows. I have a nice husband who watchs them with me too!!! I love The Hills, American Idol, The Bachelor, and so much more!
5- What I consider one of the best snacks in the world seems weird to others. I love the regular stuff like ice cream, cookies, brownies etc. But most of all I think the best snack/treat truly is a bag of Ghirardelli Chocolate Chips and a Diet Coke. I think I got this obsession the many nights I spent up in high school writing last minute papers or studying for tests. Mmmm...I love it. (Needless to say I never have Ghirardelli Chocolate Chips in my house.)
6- I can't believe how hard this has been for me to come up with 6 facts or habits about myself. I guess I don't feel like there isn't anything that people know about me or something. So for my final thing I guess that it would be that I am a total picker! I pick my nails, my hair, my face, my skin, everything. I even try to pick Bracken and my dog Harley but they won't let me :( It's sort of a gross habit sometimes but it's what I do!
Whew! I'm done with one tag. Now I tag.....Roz, Nat, Amy Waltman, Amy Nelson, Sienna, and Sarah. GOOD LUCK!!
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Yay Ju! You finally posted your tag! I'm so proud of you :)
Oh no!
I new you were going to get me back with a tag! I will have to think about this one for awhile. I better start making a list of facts about me.
We totally need to hang out. I miss you so much. Hopefully I wont be sick this time. We are free this friday if you guys want to do something. Let me know! Love ya!
Hey! I am so glad that i came upon your cute blog. I am totally a "picker" too, my husband hates it. Its so hard to stop. Keep in touch!
YOU? Talk alot?? NO! :) I love that you do! Because I just join in with you! I love the hills, too... do you know when the next season starts? We should have parties or something!!
Alright I did the tag. It only took me an hour!!! Just kidding. Check it out. Love ya!!
Post a Comment