I'm just quickly posting to tell you all that I am still alive and I have not forgotten to blog. Life has been crazy busy. Work has been hectic for a good 2 1/2 months now. I have been training for what seems like forever and I'm on my third person now. Not only that but people have been on maternity leave and we had to let some people go so we've been short handed. Needless to say, work has been stressful. But I am now training 2 very smart people so it's getting better. I am also doing an online course right now to become a medical transcriptionist. It's crunch time for me and so I'm having to study about 3 hours everyday after work. So I just don't have a lot of time. Brack has also been busy with school, work and being on call. But he's been tons of help lately around the house. Thanks honey :)
Any way, I think I have been tagged 3 times though so I need to get to it. I have Friday off so I'll be back to the blogging world then!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sorry you've been so busy. That doesn't sound like fun! Not much longer at work, right?!
Hey you handsome couple, this is Joe Jeppson. I don't normally blog but I had to see what all the fuss was about. My wife loves this. So I was looking through some pictures and started following the friends links and the rest is history. I think I'm hooked. J/K. But it was good to see you. Give us a holla when you get a sec. taiandjoe.blogspot.com
Hey Julianne, Since your husband's name is the same as my last name, I figured that we needed to be on each others blog lists! Dork I know, but hey humor me!
Morgan
Hey Ju...Busy, busy! We are here in Utah and Kens can't wait to see juju and Kackin. See you soon!
Post a Comment