Monday, May 26, 2008

Birthday Boy :)

The Big 25!! Isn't he cute?


Yes, I made a football cake :)


Today is Bracken's 25th birthday! He was supposed to start the day using his birthday present at the golf course (he got new clubs!!) but because of the "wonderful" Utah weather he wasn't able to go out. So instead his day consisted of a nice lunch with my parents and just hanging out. For the evening we had a BBQ with our friends Nikki and Hal and then went bowling. As weird as it is, in the 4 years that Brack and I have been together we have never been bowling. Mainly because I totally suck at bowling. Seriously, I think I normally get around about a 30. I know we have tried going before but it seems like everytime we try there are leagues or something. So it was really fun to go. Bracken tried to show me how to bowl better but I still lost and Bracken won. I did get what I think is my highest score which was a big...58! Yes that is right, I am awesome. Brack almost doubled my score with a good 115. It was fun though. We have tons of fun with Nikki and Hal and we are glad they hung out with us. Afterwards, we had a little cake and ice cream. All in all, I think he had a good day.






Nikki and Hal



I'm proud of my 58!

I just wanted to tell Bracken how grateful I am for him. Everybody that knows Bracken knows what an amazing person he truly is. He is one of the most open and inviting people you will ever meet. He is always smiling and makes everyone laugh, especially me! I love how happy he always is. He loves his family, friends and everyone he meets. He has been the biggest blessing in my life and I couldn't thank the Lord enough for him. He is the hardest worker I know and will do anything he can to provide for us. He has a strong testimony, he is kind, he is giving and he is sincere. I just love him to death!! He is the love of my life and I love having him in it. Life wouldn't be what it is without him. I love you Brack, Happy Birthday!


6 comments:

Lacey Jay said...

Funny, we've never been bowling in our 4 yrs either. I think it is a 30 yr old thing... We've actually talked about going lately for a date night, maybe we'll try it:)

Chris and Brooklyn said...

Very cute pictures! 58 points would be an excellent score for me too! how sad! Well I don't know bracken but you are a nice and inviting person yourself!

Mark and Kandice said...

It sounds like a fun birthday! I am bad at bowling too. I even have used this ramp thing that you put the bowling ball on and it rolls down and it still has gone in the gutter. :) That football cake is impressive!

Jacee McGuire said...

Happy Birthday Brack! I love the football cake. Good job bowling Ju, we will have to go when you come out to visit. I love bowling and I haven't been forever. I guess I might have a big belly by then but I hear you bowl better when pregnant.

Kellee said...

Hey Ju! What a cute post! Thats funny Bracken is so good at bowling and you struggle...it sounds like Zak and I. Haha. Good job on your 58 :) Tell your hubby happy birthday.

~Paige~ said...

You are too cute to make a birthday cake! What a good wife you are! Love your cute pictures Ju!