Now your blogging like a mad woman! I can't even keep up! Love the new posts! Ju, they are beautiful! They look so cute watching their baby einstein! Glad you are back!!!
I love looking at the pictures of these three munchkins! I can't believe all of them came out of your tiny body!!! Hope you're loving motherhood. Your little ones are so darling!
Bracken and I were married February 12, 2005 in the Salt Lake Temple for time and all eternity. In November 2006 we bought our first home and we love where we live. We have a little yorkie, named Harley, who has been our baby up until now. We just welcomed to our family 3 miracles, Hunter, Madison, and Molly. We are so blessed to have them and love the new adventures of parenthood!
5 comments:
LOVED the update! Oh, my I seriously cannot get over how freaking adorable they are. They melt my heart!! I love them and I've never met them:)
Now your blogging like a mad woman! I can't even keep up! Love the new posts! Ju, they are beautiful! They look so cute watching their baby einstein! Glad you are back!!!
They are SOOO cute!! Getting so big! And I'll agree, Baby Einstein is a LIFESAVER at times! :)
Your little ones are so cute and getting so big. It looks like you guys are having a great time with them :) They definitely grow way too fast.
I love looking at the pictures of these three munchkins! I can't believe all of them came out of your tiny body!!! Hope you're loving motherhood. Your little ones are so darling!
Post a Comment