Today I feel loved because of all of you! Thanks for all of your responses. It made me realize that although I live in a cave, stuck inside all the time, some people still care to see what is going on with our lives :)
I of course would LOVE to show off my babies. I think they are so stinking cute. There are so many fun things going on around here to share.
I'm going to promise a once a week update, even with just pictures. It'll probably be my Sunday thing, or if I allow myself I will choose to blog during a nap time instead of clean or shower. We'll see. Any way, I'm going to upload pictures from my cameras now and get to work. Wish me luck ;)
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds like a good goal! I am excited!
Post a Comment