Are you there?
*crickets*
Are we here?
*YES!*
I know I am a horrible blogger. To be honest I am so far behind and so mad at myself for getting so far behind, that I stress about wishing I could catch up and instead do nothing. This is something I hate about myself. I do it a lot. Grr.
Any way, so I'm here to see if anyone is still here and wants to hear from us. If so, I'm going to give my blog a makeover and get my butt rolling. I have the cutest kids in the world, yes I'm biased, and they grow so fast so I need to share it with you all. Even if I simply just throw up pictures and no words. Whatever I can do at the time. Maybe let me know some secrets you amazing bloggers have to fit blogging into your day! I need the umph.
Thanks!
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

21 comments:
Yeah!! You blogged! Please keep blogging, I love hearing your life stories with your cute babies.
I'm here! Patiently awaiting an updated post of your beautiful little ones!!! I wish I could help with the blogging umph but it takes me all but 10 min to spit something out on here :) Can't wait for pictures an updates. I still have those dvds if you still want them...we have a blasted cold again but I can run them up with gloves and a mask on to your door and doorbell ditch and run away:) Let me know!!
I'm always here!! Please...oh pretty please...show us some pictures of your babies!
Just treat your blog like a journal. And when you have moments in your day or week that you never hope to forget, make a moment in your day to sit down and document it on your blog. :)
It works for me!
I'm here & excited for updates! I always enjoy reading your updates on Facebook.
I am here and check all the time to hear your wonderful stories and see your cute babies! I don't have any advice for blogging seeing how I don't do it as often as I should. But start posting pics soon!!!
You are so busy, and I love to hear from you and see pics, but I would say do it for you if you enjoy it. It shouldn't be stressful or a task but relaxing and fun! So as little as it may be just do what you can enjoy...it doesn't have to be everyday or even every week...and sometimes I start one then come back to it a week later if I didn't finish it, before I post it...I guess that's my secret but I really only blog like once a month anymore.
you have triplets. i believe you have an obligation to show off your beautiful 3 children to the world! and me. cuz they are so cute!
I can completely relate! I'm glad you're still here though and I know you'll be glad you're still here too when you have this documentation of this precious time. If you don't have time to blog, at least create a post of the topic you want, then save and it will be there for you when you're ready and in chronological order. I've had to resort to doing this a lot lately but at least it placeholds! Good luck and can't wait to see more pics when you find the time. :)
i'm here and can't wait to see more pics!
Although you do have an excuse (or actually three of them). . . I can't wait for some more Ju posts, especially pictures.
Still here Ju! I bet your babies are so big now! Don't feel stressed! You should do a blog make over and start over, maybe you would feel refreshed! I only blog like once a week because I don't have TOO much to say, and usually I am a late night blogger, Sunday nights maybe! ITs relaxing to me it hop on the interenet and be alone in the office for a bit! xo
Of course we want to hear from you! It kills me when I am behind on blogging. Its kinda sad but I just have to keep telling myself this is my journal and I will love to look at it in years to come. I know it can be hard and here you are with 3 babies! Try and make 1 night to take the time to blog. You will love yourself in the future. I'm sure your little ones are adorable, I would love to see pictures:)
ya i have a hard time blogging lately too! ugh!
Im here!! Like everyone has said you have a reason not to be blogging, im horrible as well. At least you put something on thats a start, and yes we need to see pictures of your darling kids! I bet they are so big now!
Please blog! I love when you give updates! Have you ever head of "Wordless Wednesdays?" You don't have to type any text, just throw a bunch of pictures into a post and post it. The pictures will speak for themselves. Then, you'll always remember you blog on Wednesdays and you'll have some consistency with posts as well!
I love your babies!
We are all here and want to see cute pictures of those babies! And you of course! I have no tips because I'm no good either. I do a lot of it at work or when my Molly is napping.
Yeah! You can do it. Just take a few minutes (which are hard to grasp I know) and write what you can. I usually am able to blog once a week. I'll set aside some time when Rick gets home or when Bryson is napping and then I'm able to just blog. Hope you can - love to see what's going on with you...even though you are right down the road!!
Your babies are adorable! I love the month to month photos on your layout. Your comic is really funny too, still not sure how you fit anything in besides your babies! You must be super busy.
I would love to see pictures and such! Especially since I don't get to see them (or you) much!
We're here!! And it looks like a lot of other people are too!! Post pictures!! ANYTHING!!
i follow your blog julianne! just so you know. i love to see what's new with you and yours. hopefully that's not too weird since i don't know you extremely well - or barely at all really! oh well :)
Post a Comment