Monday, September 7, 2009

Triplet Photo Shoot!

Maddie, Hunter, Molly

On Friday my awesome cousin, Haylee, came and did a photo shoot of the triplets. To say it was a LONG day doesn't even describe it. Thank you to both my sisters, Nat and Kris, and my mom for all of your help. The babies' Mommy was tired by the end of the day and couldn't have done it without you guys. A HUGE THANK YOU TO HAYLEE!!! You are an amazing photographer!! Thank you for being so patient. Just the few pictures I have seen have made it all so worth it to me. She truly captured the babies just how I want to remember them at this age. So precious! So if you are looking for a good photographer I would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Haylee Bean Photography. Check out her website to see a few more pictures until I get the disk :) www.hayleebeanphotography.squarespace.com

17 comments:

katie thompson said...

they are so beautiful. congratulations.

Blair and Lyndsay said...

I love the pics! They are soo cute!

Ryan and Amy Nelsen said...

oh i can't wait to see more! they are soooo precious!

Eliza said...

OH my goodness, that is the most beautiful picture of the most beautiful babies I've ever seen! wow, so so sweet seeing them snuggled up together like that.

Alicia said...

Wow! Those pictures are my favorite! Your babies are adorable little things!

anne said...

That melts my heart. SO CUTE!

MDtripmom said...

How sweet is that?!

ClaysJenna said...

Beautiful babies, beautiful pictures!

Jen said...

I absolutely LOVE this picture (and your 1 month update post below). Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you about the headband/flower! I got the headband from a shop on etsy (http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6610905). It's awesome - she has 50 colors to choose from and you can buy them in custom sets of 5, 10, 15, and 20. The more you buy the better the deal you get. I bought 5 for $8. My neighbor gave me the flower, so I'm not sure where it came from. Hope that helps!

melissa hogle said...

OH-MY-STINKIN-CUTE. love those babies!

Mat and Brooke said...

That picture is amazing. I love it! More please... :)

Savannah said...

julianne, i stumbled across your blog and just wanted to wish you triple congratulations! your babes are so sweet and absolutely beautiful! i can't imagine what an adventure it must be and hope you are doing great!!!

Mat and Brooke said...

I just wanted to thank you for letting me stop in the other night and see your three little angel-bugs. They are ALL beautiful and perfect in every way.
Just in case I haven't said it enough, Congratulations to you, and Bracken. :)
My kids miss you both.

Anonymous said...

I love these! Can't wait to see you soon!

Cortney said...

Hey Ju! You had a few questions for me:) Our new house is right off of Fairfield the next left turn past Mutton Hollow. So kinda close to you. Also...Chels/Joe are having a girl! Yay! Couples Retreat was a treat, we loved it. Hope you are doing well. I would love to come see your 3 adorable babies.

hansen said...

wow that is GORGEOUS!!! i am always on the lookout for sophisticated photography. I love following your blog can you add me to a list in case you ever go private? I'm at koren.hansen@hotmail.com. I decided to put my blog under the private category in the near future and want to keep blogstalking fellow triplet mamas!

Jons and Celeste Leigh said...

That is the most precious thing I have ever seen! I hope you are enjoying your time with them. And sleeping occasionally...