Tuesday, October 20, 2009

We're Alive!

Sorry for the lack of blogging. If you can imagine life has been busy. I promise an update is coming and coming soon. I have just been enjoying my time with my babies and when I have down time I usually don't feel like waiting for pictures to upload...sorry. The babies have changed so much and I missed blogging about a lot, so I may just have to start from now on and see if I ever have time to catch up later. Ok I'll get my butt in gear and post soon! But for now, yes we are all still here and are all alive :)

6 comments:

Julie said...

glad to hear you are doing well! have you tried windows live writer to write you blogs, you don't have to wait for photos to upload, you write it and put in the pics where you want them and then at the end push publish and walk away while it uploads. it's awesome and FREE!
I'm not one to talk I haven't blogged on my family blog in 2 months

KO said...

Ju- if your sister in interested in pictures, have her email me: koborn@ksl.com. I'm working on getting a blog up and running just for my photography soon. Hope life is treating you well!

jaci said...

just email me exactly what you are looking for color wise. i actually got so excited you wanted some that i already made two girl ones - but they are purple and I didn't know if you wanted purple! I was also thinking of green for the little guy. what do you think?

email me: jacilynn@gmail.com

hansen said...

Google's Picasa makes uploading pics a little easier and I heard there's a better one (it might be Photobucket or Flicker). Enjoy your little ones and takes TONS of pictures it goes so fast (minutes go slow, months go fast :))

MDtripmom said...

Julianne, you are busy? Get out! LOL
I didn't even start my blog until my babies were 3 months because I was so busy so I completely understand. I'll be excited when you find the time to work on it. I've been working a little bit at a time on some of my longer posts. It seems to help! Good luck!

Marce said...

i wish i wasn't so far away....i want to kiss those babies again!