Monday, July 27, 2009
Soon to be PARENTS
I am not really sure how to blog or if I am even doing this right. I just wanted to let everyone know that they are going to be delivering our babies on wednesday, via c-section. Not sure yet what time. With all of the tests that they have been running on julianne they feel it best if the kids on wednesday. I hope all goes well and I will try to update as soon as anything changes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
I wish you guys all the luck!! We pray for you and those special little spirits that will be entering into your home!! Branch Is the best Doctor ever He will take very good care of you!! I trust the man with my life and my babies!!
ahhhhhhh! this is so exciting! i can't believe it's actually here. we're thinking of you guys. can't wait for ABC to FINALLY make their debut! give ju ju a hug for me- and mike says "enjoy every minute." we love you guys!
so excited for you both! Best of luck and my advice would be to be in the NICU as much as possible while still giving yourself time to heal and recover.... :)
I'm so excited for you guys! It's going to be an amazing experience! Good luck and my prayers are with you!
Exciting! Keep us posted!
Congratulations! It must feel so good to know the date! I hope all babies are Well and healthy upon arrival. Best Wishes for your new little family!
We're so excited for you!! Let us know if you need anything. We can't wait to meet the little ones! And, good job on posting... :)
Wow... best wishes! How exciting!
You don't know me, but I randomly landed on your blog a few months ago (my son went to high school with Kade Tarbet and I somehow got on theirs, and then on to yours) and I have been following your pregnancy. Just wanted to wish you the BEST of luck and let you know that even strangers will be praying for you and your babies. My son's oldest daughter spent a couple of weeks in the McKay-Dee NICU at birth due to premature lungs, and while it was scary every day, it was an amazing experience, and she's perfect in every way today. GOOD LUCK! I can't wait to see how it goes!
We wish you well! Good luck and make sure to update. :)
Wishing you luck! These 3 little ones are going to be so blessed to have you two as parents and vice versa;) We will have you in our thoughts and prayers! Can't wait to see them!
Post a Comment