Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Time...l love EVERYTHING about it :)

I know it has been awhile....so I finally decided that I will come up with something to post about. (This is for you Whitney.)

Well not a whole lot is going on in our lives. Bracken is FINALLY done with this semester of school and I am so glad that it is over. He worked so hard and I am very proud of him. I am so glad to have 3 weeks to actually see him!! It will be a nice break but school starts back on January 5th :(

I have been busy getting Christmas ready. I love the holidays! I have my house decorated, our Christmas lights up, and a few presents under the tree. I have been helping my mom wrap presents too. She is so busy I am willing to help out, plus I like wrapping gifts :) I am almost done Christmas shopping and should finish up this week. I love shopping for others and have a hard time staying within the "budget" because I could always find more to give people. I'm getting really excited to have lots of family time, especially with the neices and nephews!





I have been trying to keep us in the "spirit of the season" with fun Christmas activites. At home Christmas music is always playing, the tree lights are all all day long, and the gift wrapping continues. Last weekend we headed with our good friends, Nikki and Hal to the Festival of Trees. I have gone there every year since I was young. The trees are always beautiful and the fact that all the money goes to Primay Children's makes it even better. They have yummy food, music, and lots to look at. It is the perfect way to start off December and the season. Here is a picture of us with "Santa" :)



This weekend we are going to see the lights at Thanksgiving Point and going to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert. It will be a Christmas filled weekend :) Hopefully that will give me more to post about.

Next week my brother Billy, his wife Jacee and their 2 cute kids are going to be here next week! I can't wait. They will be here for 3 whole weeks. I cannot wait to meet their newest addition Cade! I'm going to eat my neice Kenslee alive when I see her though.

Like I said...I love Christmas time. I hope everyone is loving it as much as I am!





19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute decorations! The festival was fun. I am glad you enjoyed it.

Megs said...

Julianne! Your tree is so cute! If you ever need more presents to wrap, you are always more than welcome to help me! I like to wrap, but I'm TERRIBLE at it, so my presents look like something out of "Tales from the Crypt" instead of "A Christmas Story". The holidays are the best, I'm so glad you are enjoying it with all the fun activities!

Unknown said...

yay for christmas!!!! remember putting lights up in our apt in college.. i loved that!

jaci said...

cute tree!!!

we'll be down at the Motab concert on Saturday night. when are you guys going? should be a good one!

anne said...

Merry Christmas! I love this time of year too. So much fun.

Melissa said...

Ju you little skinny bitch! Ha, you look great! It's so fun to finally have a post from you! I love the train! Merry Christmas babe, I love you!

Jacee McGuire said...

Christmas is such a WONDERFUL time of year!! I am SO excited to come to Utah tomorrow!! Can't wait to see you guys! love ya

melissa hogle said...

JU! ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOOOOOUUUUUU! Seriously though. I mean it. But not in a sexual way. Ok, maybe a little bit.
Your Christmas tree is so cute! You look adorable and Brack looks so good. I am lost without you guys. Why do you have to live a bazillion miles away?

Whitney said...

I LOVE the post :-) Thanks for coming up with things to write about. I told you, sometimes you just have to be random, like writing about B.Spears and PCD. Good seeing you last week! You look great!

jodie rae said...

Looks fun Ju! I'm sort of bummed because it doesn't feel an ounce like Christmas here! More like July 4th... I'm definitely not complaining because I hate the snow but I miss the Christmas Spirit! Enjoy the family and all the babies... I'm missing my family like crazy!

PS Can we get together when I get back? It's been WAY too long since we've seen each other! I miss ya girl!

PPS Wow... longest comment ever but I'm so jealous of your hair! Thick and beautiful!

Liz Welker said...

Darling! And yes...we have the same star atop our tree...awesome.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ju! I look at yours too! :) (gotta love our stalking habits) You guys look so great and your tree is beautiful!

Brooke and Jonny said...

Hello! Of course I remember who you are, (I look at your guys every once in a while) funny story I had no idea your husband was Ben's brother until we saw you guys at the movies the other day. I don't know how I didn't know because they look alot alike

Mike said...

hope your christmas was as fun and beautiful as it looked!

and, gorgeous girl, i'm anxiously awaiting a new post :) love you.

Marce said...

ahh, sorry, Mike = Marci on that last comment....i'm on Mike's computer :)

Rozalyn said...

I am so jealous that you went to the festival of trees. I wanted to go so bad but just didn't get off my butt to do it! :)

melissa hogle said...

Ju - I am about to pop out a baby....how does that strike you?

Anonymous said...

Yeah it's that house I was telling you about! So it does look like we will be new little neighbors! :) We're really excited about it!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.