Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tagged!

Finally something to blog about :) My friend Jodie tagged me (forever ago, sorry) and it is at a perfect time because I have nothing to blog about these days.

7 TV Shows I Love To Watch:

1. The Hills
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Gossip Girl
4. The Office
5. Grey's Anatomy
6. Jon and Kate plus 8
7. Any crime shows like NCIS, Criminal Minds, CSI, anything :)


7 Things That Happened Yesterday:

1. Went to church.
2. Brack got called into work so I watched a movie.
3. Took a nap.
4. Went to the in-laws to watch football and eat.
5. Watched another movie I recorded (love DVR) while Brack did homework.
6. Visited our good friends Brie and Brandon.
7. Went to bed...exciting day :)

7 Favorite Places To Eat:

1. Costa Vida/Cafe Rio - you pick.
2. Chili's
3. Papa Murphy's delite pizza.
4. Tepanyaki
5. Red Robin- love the endless french fries and oreo shake-YUM!
6. Texas Roadhouse - mainly for the rolls and cinnamon butter.
7. Olive Garden.

7 Things I'm Looking Forward To:

1. The end of this semester for Bracken!
2. Thanksgiving.
3. Christmas, the whole Christmas season!!
4. Spending a lot of time with family.
5. The Twilight movie...I'll admit it, I love Twilight!
6. A family--no this is not an announcement :)
7. Spending time with Bracken during the semester breaks.

7 Things On My Wish List:

1. To get completely out of debt. I hope it is soon! (I liked this one so I stole it, sorry Jodie!)
2. A decluttered home!
3. A finished basement.
4. New decorations for my home.
5. New pictures of Brack and I (we haven't had any done since engagements 4 years ago!!)
6. Fun new clothes.
7. Bracken's schooling to be done so that we have more time :)

7 People I Tag:
1. Roz
2. Natalie
3. Kristina
4. Jacee
5. Nikki
6. Tori
7. Amy Nelson

10 comments:

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie said...

Ju...what the heck! It has been far too long :) Looks like you are doing great! It was fun peeking in on your life. Miss ya! and good 'ol shipp hall. That is where we lived right?

Megs said...

A new post! Yay! This tag was a fun read :)

Tori said...

A new post! Woo! And to think, your first visit to Tepanyaki was with Jord and I and now it's on your top 7... wow, I need to take a moment for that one :)Love you and miss you!

Unknown said...

love it ju! and i love that i have a fellows hills watcher... that stupid show just sucks ya right in... haha i hate spencer!

jodie rae said...

I kind of wish it was an announcement.... haha I'm sure you get this all the time but When are you going to start having little Brack and Ju's?

Rick and Angie said...

Hey - How was the game Saturday? I thouhgt about you! We have a private blog. www.rickyandangie.blogspot.com send an email to angie.vanleeuwen@hotmail.com and I will send you an invite.

Rozalyn said...

Yay now I can blog about something cuz my life is seriously so so boring!!!

Tori said...

I forgot to put on my list that I'm grateful for people (no names) who stick their tupperware in the mircrowave and accidently melt the two pieces together!haha.. I miss you! Love you more! :)

melissa hogle said...

Ju! I love you to freaking death! I was talking to my friends about baby names the other day, and it brought back the memory of the infamous "dumb name night" when we stayed up till 6 am thinking of every dumb name that we could and laughing our pants off ( and making bri storm out of the apartment...whoops). I miss you! Come visit! Love you guys!