Baby Boy Erickson about 30 minutes after he was born.

Baby Boy Erickson a few hours after birth. Everytime I have seen him he has been wide awake!

Me and Baby Boy Erickson
Second, my brother Billy and his wife Jacee had their little boy on Sunday October 5, 2008 also!! Yes the cousins have the same birthday! Sadly, they are in Dallas so I was not able to be there. He was born at 7:00 p.m., was 8 pounds, 11 ounces, and his name is Cade William McGuire. He was a big boy, especially for being a week early. Jacee actually had a fairly quick delivery once she started in labor. She and baby are doing great! In fact, they went home this morning! I can't believe I don't get to meet this cute little guy until Christmas :( I'll have to live off of pictures.
Baby Cade
Cade, lots and lots of hair!
Happy McGuire family.
We are so happy to have 2 new nephews! They are such a great blessing in our lives and the lives of their parents. They are both healthy boys and SO CUTE!! (I may be biased.) We love them both very much. It is crazy how instantly that love comes.
Another thing I have failed to mention is that I got a job! I totally forgot to post this. Lately I have talked to people (including family) who didn't know I had a job simply because I hadn't posted it. I actually got my job within 1 month of graduation and have been working since September 15th. I love working from home, working part time, and working when I want to. Right now the money isn't the greatest but it gets better. I absolutely love learning new things every day. It is so interesting to me. So being a medical transcriptionist has been worth it and I am so happy I went through the course!
Other than that, not a whole lot is going on. Brack is still busy with school and work. We are just enjoying this fall weather and getting excited for the holidays! I will most likely post more pictures of these cute boys as soon as I get more!

17 comments:
Cute families! And that's so exciting that they were born on the same day!
I can't believe how awake "baby boy" was just 30 minutes after being born!! and Cade has so much hair! Their pictures are both so cute!!
I am glad you are enjoying your job too!
ahhhh so cute, cute cute! i love newborns.
so i realize that i am the worst, flakiest friend EVER! last weekend came and went in a FLASH. seriously. it's so hard coming home because so many people (in my ward/family) find out we're coming and then just show up at my parent's house to see Ellie...and then all of a sudden it's 11:00 pm and I think, where did the night go!? so i am REALLY REALLY sorry we didn't hook up with you guys. forgive me, forgive me! BUT, next week, i have UEA- which means i don't have school on thursday or friday. it should slow down a bit then. my parents won't be in town (they're going to NY) but we'd love to have you down here! let me know if that works for you? if not, we will be at my mom's for halloween- and i'd love for you to stop by and see our first halloween ensemble. :) i love you friend! and think of you often. xoxo
p.s. i noticed you added the cjane/nie nie blog buttons...so you've read up on their stories, yes? they're amazing, aren't they??
What? That's crazy! Congrats to both families and to you, Aunt Ju! I wish I were an aunt... With only one brother it's rough! haha
Yeah for babies! Your family is so rad I miss them so much! I miss you Ju! Call me!
That's exciting to have 2 new newphews on the same day. I'm jealous. I love babies. Congrats on the job too, working from home must be the best.
Ju!!! I miss you too much! I totally was a flake about our date but I still want to do it!!I love you, Call me,
Melis
Thanks for saying hi Ju! Its good to see you.(or look at your pictures) It looks like you're doing well too! Congratulations on your new cute nephews!
so fun... what cute babies! tell your sibs congrats! and check out all the hair cade has.. ps i love that name! ju, i come to utah in a week and a half.. can we play?
I just love cute little boys! Congrats on the new arrivals to the family. Being an Aunt is one of my most favorite things:)
Also congrats on the job, that's awsome.
Hi Ju. This is Jenny (Nelson) Harbertson. So.... I totally blog stalk you! Just wanted to say hi! I hope all is going great!
That is so fun to have two new nephews, they will probably be best friends! They are adorable. Brookie is having and boy and im SO excited I can't wait! Hope everything is going well for you, congratulations on your job!
Oh my goodness, I can't believe it! Julianne!! I could not be more happy about this!! It was so good to hear from you! Your family is absolutely adorable! How in the world are things??
Hi Ju Ju :) Oh, bytheway I started a blog! haha Love ya!
I love babies! They are so stinkin' cute...and squishy.
really cute pics! babies are so darn cute and they didn't seem very smashed. it was fun seeing you and chatting at Brooke's shower- you're always fun to talk to and super nice. good luck with work etc.
Post a Comment