Waaiiittt... What?! As in triplets? Or three pictures of the same baby? I know... I may sound really stupid but NO WAY JU! CONGRATS!!!! I can't wait to hear more-
We're so happy for you guys!! Congrats. If you need anything at all give us a call. I hope Jonathon's text message about hanging three new stockings up by grandmas oxygen tank wasn't offensive. He thinks he's hilarious.
Roz told me and I am so happy for you guess! now when you are ready to go for round 2 just have 6 and you will beat John and Kate plus 8 I am way excited for you guys and scared too! Yipee!
WHAT!!!! I was just about to tell you to update, and wow thats one hell of an update! CONGRATS!Please keep us upated! How are you feeling, how far along, I want more!!
Dang it...You always have to one up us!! ;) Just kidding I am SO stinken excited for you guys. You will be AMAZING parents to those three little munchkins. I can't imagine 3 babes growing in your little belly, I will have to see some pics. Love you!
Congratulations! How how how exciting:) I can't wait to hear updates! Hope you are feeling well!! Let me know if I can help you in any way!! Congrats again!
Oh my gosh Julianne!! Congratulations! You will be a great mommy to three lovely babies! Please keep us updated on how you are doing with it all! Can't wait to hear everything!!!
Elysia told me this and I have been dying to talk to you about it. I am so excited for you guys! You will be the BEST mommy and I can't wait!! Love your guts!!
ju!! I am so excited for you! Your gonna be a momma! Too cute! Well sorry life's been so crazy but we really do need to see each other! Let me know when we can double! I love you!! Congrats!!
i can't stop thinking about you! hope AB&C are doing well...and aren't sucking ALL the life out of you :)
can't wait to hear more about this awesome adventure! you are AMAZING! (and let's get together when you're up to it...i wanna squeeze you and your baby bump!) xoxo
That is nuts! Three babies!!! Were you on fertility meds? HOw far along are you- girl, you need to do a lengthy post explaining your situation! I am so happy for you.
what an adventure to come! i feel famous or something...famous cause i know someone who is having three babies at once! wow! you guys are going to be the best parents ever! congrats!!!!
TRIPLETS! TRIPLETS! TRIPLETS! Way to go Ju and Brack!!!!!! I was seriously floored when I found out! I love you guys so much and miss you! Ju, you are going to be an amazing mommy! And dont be scared for your c-section. Mine was a little hairy just because it was emergency and unexpected and fast. You will be all prepared and know what you are going into. You will do great! Now do me a favor, and make sure that you grow one of those babies into a husband for Macy!
yay i found your blog! I am so stinkin excited that you guys are having triplets!! I haven't seen you in a few weeks and so I just barely heard the news but man am I happy for you guys! Good luck and let me help!!!!
HOLY CRAP JU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a. you are pregnant.. and b. THREE!!!!!! wow... that is intense! i am super excited for you though! babies are the best! i can't wait to hear what they all are! ahh i check your blog all the time and was so excited for a new post.. and to see babies made me even more excited! sorry about your mom.. glad things are okay.. i know how those hospital scare things go.. my fam has had plenty and i don't wish them on anyone! but glad things are better!
Bracken and I were married February 12, 2005 in the Salt Lake Temple for time and all eternity. In November 2006 we bought our first home and we love where we live. We have a little yorkie, named Harley, who has been our baby up until now. We just welcomed to our family 3 miracles, Hunter, Madison, and Molly. We are so blessed to have them and love the new adventures of parenthood!
31 comments:
Waaiiittt... What?! As in triplets? Or three pictures of the same baby? I know... I may sound really stupid but NO WAY JU! CONGRATS!!!! I can't wait to hear more-
We're so happy for you guys!! Congrats. If you need anything at all give us a call.
I hope Jonathon's text message about hanging three new stockings up by grandmas oxygen tank wasn't offensive. He thinks he's hilarious.
Roz told me and I am so happy for you guess! now when you are ready to go for round 2 just have 6 and you will beat John and Kate plus 8 I am way excited for you guys and scared too! Yipee!
Oh my word!!! Triplets?!? How exciting! Congratulations! I can't wait to hear more!
WHAT!!!! I was just about to tell you to update, and wow thats one hell of an update! CONGRATS!Please keep us upated! How are you feeling, how far along, I want more!!
Ju!! Are you kidding me? Are you really having triplets??! Well congrats you guys... How exciting!!
I honestly just stared at the screen for like 20 minutes...Congrats! How fun! You will do great! How are they going to fit in your little body?
Dang it...You always have to one up us!! ;) Just kidding I am SO stinken excited for you guys. You will be AMAZING parents to those three little munchkins. I can't imagine 3 babes growing in your little belly, I will have to see some pics. Love you!
Congratulations! How how how exciting:) I can't wait to hear updates! Hope you are feeling well!! Let me know if I can help you in any way!! Congrats again!
Oh my gosh Julianne!! Congratulations! You will be a great mommy to three lovely babies! Please keep us updated on how you are doing with it all! Can't wait to hear everything!!!
Elysia told me this and I have been dying to talk to you about it. I am so excited for you guys! You will be the BEST mommy and I can't wait!! Love your guts!!
Holy freakin crap!!!!! That is so crazy!!! Are you totally shocked? Babies are so fun! Let me know if you need any help!
Good! I couldn't keep it in anymore! haha Still so stoked for you!
ju!! I am so excited for you! Your gonna be a momma! Too cute! Well sorry life's been so crazy but we really do need to see each other! Let me know when we can double! I love you!! Congrats!!
This is incredible. Congratulations! We wish you a wonderful, healthy pregnancy. xoxo
CONGRATS! Very exciting! Keep us up to date on things...
WOW! I am so excited for you! Congrats and good luck!!
Um, wow! I went over your post like 5 times. Congratulations!
i can't stop thinking about you! hope AB&C are doing well...and aren't sucking ALL the life out of you :)
can't wait to hear more about this awesome adventure! you are AMAZING! (and let's get together when you're up to it...i wanna squeeze you and your baby bump!) xoxo
WOW! Thats lots of babies! So FUN!Congrats!
NOOOO WAY!! Is that seriously all you are saying about this? I need more info in order to believe this!!
How awesome is this. I can't wait to hear more, this means you need so post more! Congrats you two!
YAY!! It's about dang time! :) I can't wait to see the little cuties! You're having triplets! AH!!
3-4-1. Three babies. One pregnancy. What a deal! Congratulations. We wish you two, I mean five, the best.
I was wondering when I would get to see a picture of them! They're TINY :) Of course!
That is nuts! Three babies!!! Were you on fertility meds? HOw far along are you- girl, you need to do a lengthy post explaining your situation! I am so happy for you.
OH MY GOSH! Are you serious. I just was expecting to see that same old lame Christmas post. Congrats!!!! Yippe for you. Hope you are doing well.
what an adventure to come! i feel famous or something...famous cause i know someone who is having three babies at once! wow! you guys are going to be the best parents ever! congrats!!!!
TRIPLETS! TRIPLETS! TRIPLETS! Way to go Ju and Brack!!!!!! I was seriously floored when I found out! I love you guys so much and miss you! Ju, you are going to be an amazing mommy! And dont be scared for your c-section. Mine was a little hairy just because it was emergency and unexpected and fast. You will be all prepared and know what you are going into. You will do great! Now do me a favor, and make sure that you grow one of those babies into a husband for Macy!
yay i found your blog! I am so stinkin excited that you guys are having triplets!! I haven't seen you in a few weeks and so I just barely heard the news but man am I happy for you guys! Good luck and let me help!!!!
HOLY CRAP JU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a. you are pregnant.. and b. THREE!!!!!! wow... that is intense! i am super excited for you though! babies are the best! i can't wait to hear what they all are! ahh i check your blog all the time and was so excited for a new post.. and to see babies made me even more excited! sorry about your mom.. glad things are okay.. i know how those hospital scare things go.. my fam has had plenty and i don't wish them on anyone! but glad things are better!
Post a Comment