Tuesday, March 4, 2008

PLEASE VOTE!

Emma with our dog Harley



Brack with Em on the cruise

Cute Emma!

Ok so here's the deal. My cousin Haylee is a GREAT photographer and she is trying to find "the new face to Haylee Bean photography". So my sister has put my cute little niece Emma Kate in the contest. She's 5 years old and her personality makes her even cuter. So we need everyone's help!! It's really really easy. You just need to go to her website http://www.hayleebean.typepad.com/ and vote for Emma. This is the picture that you will click on and then click submit.









From there if she wins they will do a whole photo shoot and make her the face for the company. Thanks for all your help!




7 comments:

Ashlee said...

Your niece is adorable. I'll vote for her! We should get together in the near future, and some how or another track down Leash to join us!

~Paige~ said...

She is so dang cute, how could you not vote for her. I voted!!! Good luck!

Ryan and Amy Nelsen said...

She is too cute!! I hope she wins!

Nikki & Hal said...

Hopefully she wins! I went and voted!

Rozalyn said...

ok I voted! She just keeps getting cuter every time I see her!

Unknown said...

she is so freaking cute! i remember when she was a baby!!!

Alicia said...

Shes adorable! I will vote for sure...And I love the little dog! I am jealous! I want one so bad!:)