Sunday, April 25, 2010

Flying high

Just after the babies tuned 7 months we decided feeding cereal in the bumbos was no longer an option. They were arching, twisting and turning, bending, everything. It was no longer easy to feed them or safe for that matter. So we got ourselves some space saver high chairs. Wow, what a difference. I was very happy with the switch and apparently so were they :)

First time in our big kid chairs...Molly, Hunter, Madison
Molly
Hunter (doesn't that smile just make you grin? Oh I love it!)


Maddie

We love having the space saver chairs because they do not take up extra space that we don't have. The only thing is that our table only has 4 chairs and they take up 3. I guess we weren't really prepared for that ;)
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Ryan and Amy Nelsen said...

i just love seeing the 3 of them sitting in their chairs like that! it's sooooo cute!! and hunter looks so much like bracken in that picture!

Hillary said...

Hey Julianne! Oh my... your cute little babies are SO SO SO adorable! Such happy smiles. I can't even imagine having three at one time! Wow. How fun though! It was fun to see all your recent posts. So cute.

Wrays said...

Ju, Those are the HUNNY'S OF A LIFETIME... I JUST WANT TO EAT THEM!!

Kohler said...

Holy cow! Hunter is such a McGuire!! I love it!

MDtripmom said...

We love our space savers too! Have you checked out Freecycle? We had the same problem with our kitchen table and was able to find a really nice table for 6 seats on there and then got rid of our 4 seater. Can't beat free!

Tyler and Shelley said...

Ju, you are my hero. Honestly you must be the best mom ever. What darling kiddos!

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/11-manfaat-buah-pir