One of my favorite things was when the babies found their toes. I don't know why but I thought it was so cute. They found them when they were 6 to 7 months old. They still love to play with them. We sometimes play with them while eating, always while getting our diaper changed, and occasionally suck on a few at times. Maddie was the last to find her toes of the 3 but she is the one who loves hers the most. Her favorite time to play with them is during bath time :)
Maddie
Hunter is a pro at taking his socks off to get to those little toes


6 comments:
Isn't it amazing how the most simple things can completely wow us as parents? :) SO adorable!
they are darling ju.
I thought this was a fun stage too, they are as cute as ever!
Oh all three are just so sweet!!! I can't wait to get out and play soon...up for a walk? Although this weather is playing naughty tricks on us...lately!!!
TOO CUTE! Sami loves her feet too, she grabs both feet and puts them out so far and high it looks like she is doing a toe touch! :) Hope your doing amazing!
Cuteness overload!
https://www.ivyskyterrace.com/2020/11/pinjaman-online-terbaik-di-indonesia.html
Post a Comment