Hi Julianne, Your little ones are sooo sweet! Stephanie Hayden sent me the link to your blog, and I am so glad she did. It's really fun to see how others with triplets manage. :) We dont' have an official blog, but here is our photo link. clowneytriplets.shutterfly.com
All the best to you and your family! Bonnie Clowney
Ju! I miss you guys so much! I have been thinking about you so much since I left- I amazed at your parenting skills- you are so natural at it! You saw me- I could barely handle having two babies sit on my lap....let alone raising three full time!!! I love you guys!
Julianne, You're kids are darling! I have been thinking about you and how you witnessed seriously....my most embarrassing moment ever! Hands down. I have told people what happened with Millie at Costco and how my beautiful friend-- with TRIPLETS no less had all her kids put together and must think I'm losing it. Anyway. Glad to see your doing well. I need to take some major lessons from you. Sorry for the novel. But you should get a mothering award.
Bracken and I were married February 12, 2005 in the Salt Lake Temple for time and all eternity. In November 2006 we bought our first home and we love where we live. We have a little yorkie, named Harley, who has been our baby up until now. We just welcomed to our family 3 miracles, Hunter, Madison, and Molly. We are so blessed to have them and love the new adventures of parenthood!
13 comments:
I love all of your new posts! The pictures are adorable - Love those little babies. I can't believe how big they are getting!
way to go on blogging! i'm so behind. :)
They are so cute and are getting so big! Loved seeing them. Keep it up:)
Love all your posts I still don't know how you do it with 3
I love all of the new pictures. they are so cute, I just want to squeeze them.
How cute! Pop industry is marketing to all ages these days... not suprising she wants some;) Your babies are so cute.
I love them! They are getting so big:) I still can't get over how you do it... I'm worrying about #2;) You are amazing Ju!
They are the cutest things I have EVER seen!
Hi Julianne,
Your little ones are sooo sweet!
Stephanie Hayden sent me the link to your blog, and I am so glad she did. It's really fun to see how others with triplets manage. :)
We dont' have an official blog, but here is our photo link. clowneytriplets.shutterfly.com
All the best to you and your family!
Bonnie Clowney
Ju! I miss you guys so much! I have been thinking about you so much since I left- I amazed at your parenting skills- you are so natural at it! You saw me- I could barely handle having two babies sit on my lap....let alone raising three full time!!! I love you guys!
Found your blog on Becca's! What's up with that? Anyway, it's way cute!
Julianne,
You're kids are darling! I have been thinking about you and how you witnessed seriously....my most embarrassing moment ever! Hands down. I have told people what happened with Millie at Costco and how my beautiful friend-- with TRIPLETS no less had all her kids put together and must think I'm losing it. Anyway. Glad to see your doing well. I need to take some major lessons from you. Sorry for the novel. But you should get a mothering award.
Post a Comment