I was looking at photos on my computer and found some cute ones that I thought I would add. I hope you enjoy....
My new nephew Gavin: He was born on April 27th (I'm way behind). What a cutie!! I need to get a recent picture of him because he is a cute chunker and so cuddly!


Look at that hair :)
Mother's Day Party at Grandma's: I only took a few pictures and of course they are of the neices and nephews. I need to be better at taking pictures of everyone.

Cute Pete playing in the tent

Jaker my baker playing

Pretty Emma playing outside

Jake practicing his soccer, he has gotten really good!

Brack and Pete laughing like they always do :)
Adventures with McCoy: I get the opportunity to spend a lot of time with this little guy because he lives so close. I'm basically Mama #2 and love him to death.

Playing outside - that smile melts you every time!

He loves his uncle Brack - on this day he would only eat if Brack fed him

Other babies:

Our friends, Brandon and Brie's, little guy, Baby Braxton. Love this kid! Isn't he precious!

Our friends Nikki and Hal had their baby boy, Madden, on June 8th! What a precious baby!
Father's Day:
I didn't do a good job of documenting Father's Day. I have been bad at getting my camera out lately :(

Papa John. I made him this fleece blanket because he served in the Air Force. I respect and honor him so much for not only his service there but as a father to his sons. He is such a good dad and a great example. He is always willing to help us out when needed. Thank you Papa John for everything!

My Dad! (I really need to take more pictures of him, this is from his birthday in Jan 2009.) My dad is such an amazing man. He is the most giving, nonjudgmental man I know. He lives his life by example and loves his family so much! Thank you for everything you do for us dad! I don't know what I would do without you.

And finally, this good looking guy! I won't get too sappy but I can't leave him out. He has been so good to me during this pregnancy. With a lot of stress, work, and taking care of me he has not complained once. He is such a hard worker and the best husband ever. I don't know what I would do without him! Love you babe!
Life has been busy but very enjoyable with all of these people in our lives! We are so blessed! I will try to get better at taking pictures of everyone and more often :)
3 comments:
It looks like your babies will have plenty of playmates! :)
Seriously, I can not believe how big Jake and Emma are. He is so handsome and she is beautiful!
Hope all else is going well. You should come play pool volleyball before you are on bed rest!!
McCoy is lucky to have you as an aunt/Mama #2! I'm also very grateful to have you. I can't wait to help you with your babies!
Post a Comment