Here are the pictures of the nursery like promised. It is not totally complete but Bracken worked SO HARD on the painting alone that I have to post some pictures of at least that. So far we have the room painted (which is most of the decoration process), put together 2 of the 3 cribs, and painted and put together the dresser. So we only really have one more crib to put together and put up all the bedding, hang a few things on the walls, and set up the swings and bouncers. I am so happy with how it is turning out! Thank you babe for all of your hard work! You are amazing.
I didn't get any before pictures but they had to paint the whole room white and then do the stripes. (Thanks to our brother-in-law Jeff and our good friend Brandon for your help!)
He's smiling here but drawing the lines and doing the taping was the hardest most tedious part.
Setting up the first crib: (Thanks brother Blake for the help)
Stripes done:
Final touch done with putting molding up:
And my cute Harley: I have to add pictures of her because we spend A LOT of time together these days since I'm home all the time. Isn't she so cute?
I'll post more pictures when it is all done.....so cute!

23 comments:
wow, it is adorable! he did such a good job. i dont think jonathon would put that much time into painting, you are lucky!
Those colors look so cute, I love them!
Whenever you get bored, I would love to chat with you.
It is so cute!!! Good job!
Love the colors AND love the stripes!!!! We still have yet to hang things on the wall. You know~ just one more of those projects you just can't get to once the babies arrive! Maybe by the time theyre a year old! LOL
So darling! I love the room! What a cute idea!
Way cute! I'm so excited for you!
I L-O-V-E the crib!!!! It's so beautiful! And you should tell Bracken GREAT JOB! on the paint - what an ambitious project! It looks great.
That is so cute Ju! I love it! I also loved reading your FAQ's. Thanks for filling us in! And good thing for gliders, you will sleep many night in that thing!!
Darling, Ju! It looks great. I can't wait to see the finished project.
Oppsy, that was me Ju! The comment before. A girl was using my computer at work and she must have been signed in. Don't be scared. Sorry.
LOVE it! it belongs in a magazine. can't wait to see it all finished! xoxo
Those stripes must have been hard, I love the crib SO cute! You look like your doing great! Your dog Harley has such a cute face. Hope all is well Ju!!
WAY cute. How creative. Clearly, i never paint walls:)
That is so so darling!! what a cute idea! I'm in love with that crib too! How fun =)
I absolutely love the way you painted the room, I can't wait to see the finished product. If you ever need any help or someone to hang out with let me know, I will come and visit you or bring you something. I'm home all day with Rosalie, and she would be up for the trip. I realize I'm not a close friend, but I would love to help out.
Wow. That looks like a LOT of work, but it's so cute. I love the stripes and the crib is adorable. Are they all the same?
I can't believe you bought 3 cribs already. I probably would've put them all together until they got big enough to move. Jace would've pooped his pants about buying so many cribs at once...well he about did when we had to buy 2. :)
Well, looks good and hope all is well. :)
That painting is so great! It looks awesome. Good job Bracken!!
The nursery turned out super cute!!!
I LOVE the nursery paint job! Way to go! The colors are perfect. We never really finished our nursery, it's a bit of a sore spot with me so I'm going to enjoy a beautiful nursery through you.
very, very cute! I love it.
ju i absolutely LOVE that nursery.. great job!
looks great ju! awesome.
CUTE CUTE CUTE!! I love it! Good job brack and jeff!
Post a Comment