Sunday, March 22, 2009

Update coming soon.....Promise!

Ok...I know I need to update. I will try to later tonight. Also, belly pictures to come. I know you are all excited!!! :)

5 comments:

Chris and Brooklyn said...

Very excited!!

Anonymous said...

Finally! :)

Marce said...

soooooooooooooo excited :)

Lacey Jay said...

Hey Ju,

Random I know but I think about you all the time and wonder how your feeling? I wish I could help. I can't believe one of my childhood best friends is going through something so incredible! Your in my prayers.

Oh also your sister TOTALLY made my day yesterday... she left a comment on my blog that was an answer to my prayers. I tried to respond and tell her thank you but her's is private so could you please pass this on to her for me: Thanks!!

{Natalie, I totally remember you from back in the day! Thank you for taking the time to leave those baby outfit links.. you were an answer to my prayers! I LOVED the gap one and ordered it last night! HUGE THANK YOU! :)}

Anonymous said...

It was good seeing you too! Spanky's is the best, and we always run into each other there. Haha, but who can't love it? Anyways, you looked SO good! I can't believe there's three of those little babies in that little belly! Cute cute. I'm excited for the update...