Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tagged!

Thanks Lacey for the tag...I haven't been tagged in a long time. I actually have some pictures to post but Brack is out of town and has my laptop so I'll have to do that post later. But here is my tag!

3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections:

JOYS

1. Bracken
2. Family & friends
3. A clean kitchen (I love a clean house, but love a clean kitchen the most!)

FEARS


1. Not being able to have children
2. Rollercoasters (I'm being honest, they scare the crap out of me!)
3. Losing Bracken

OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS:


1. A clean kitchen :)
2. Watching "my" shows with Bracken
3. Making lists

I tag...Moses, Nikki, Kris, and Nat

4 comments:

Nikki & Hal said...

You would tag me!

Megs said...

Hooray for lists! I'm obsessed as well...It's just so great.

Ann's ART said...

I like a good clean kitchen too! How are you?

ClaysJenna said...

I totally agree with the clean kitchen. If there is only one room in the house that can be clean its my kitchen. For some reason it always has to be clean.