So this is a picture from our cruise but since I didn't take my camera...it's all I got.
Well yesterday was our actual anniversary. I thought I had to work late so we didn't really plan anything but then things worked out and I got off at 3:00. So Brack and I went to dinner at Chili's and enjoyed an absolute DELICIOUS dessert. We got the Molten Chocolate Cake. The best part about it was that Bracken had gotten full on his burger so i basically ate the entire thing myself. Then we got home and Brack surprised me with a little gift. He got me a right hand ring! It is beautiful. He is such a sweetheart!!! I am very lucky.
This is my ring, it's really hard to get a picture because I can't figure out how to turn off the flash to get a better picture.
So 3 years ago we were married in the Salt Lake Temple. I was lucky enough to marry the love of my life and for the past 3 years I have loved him more each day! There have been a lot of experiences and things I have learned during our marriage and I wouldn't change it for the world. We have been very blessed!!! I love married life, especially with my sweet Bracken. I look forward to an eternity to spend with him! :)
P.S. I will soon figure out how to make my blog cute! I'm still learning and haven't had time. Also I will put more pictures up from the cruise and I will do my tag, promise!

13 comments:
Congrats on 3 years! Lots of good times, I'm sure. And your ring is gorgeous.
Happy 3 years buddies! I love the ring Bracken needs to teach Hal about buying nice jewelery (did I spell that right!) PS You are still tagged.
Julianne-
I'm excited to discover your blog and glad to see you guys are doing so well. You're so cute. Our blog is samandamywaltman.blogspot.com
-Amy (Redd) Waltman
You rock that right-hand ring. Congrats on three years and congrats on hitting 20 comments on your last post. Always the popular one that Ju.
Happy 3 years of happiness! I love beyond spa, it is the best...I only wish I was going their tomorrow but we didnt call early enough. :) You guys look so happy and so cute together. P.S. I think I have that exact same ring but I cant tell for sure cause of the picture but im almost positive, right hand rings are the best! Happy anniversary Ju!
How cute are you guys :) Happy 3 years! That's crazy! Pop out some kids already, geeze! I love the ring Brack, fabulous job!
Happy days! Sounds like you had so much fun on your anniversary celebration! We actually just got the molten chocolate cake the other day...yummy! You guys are the cutest couple and I love you!
3 years...wow, we're such pro's. i'm so happy that you picked brack and that brack picked you back! you guys are one of our most favorite couples. (it's been too long! OUR BAD!) i sure love you
Hey, girl! I didn't know you guys had a blog -- how cute! Fun way to stay in touch. Tell Brack 'hi' for me!
One of my favorite couples ever. Love you!
Ju Ju and Brack!
I'm so glad you started a blog... you both look so good! I am also SOOOO jealous that you went on a cruise-- it looked like so much fun! Keep in touch, Ju~ I miss you! P.S. Abby says HI!
Hey!! I am now in the blog world!
Happy three years!! and gorgeous ring! and I may need tips on getting the man to go to chick flicks, cause mine doesn't like too so much! alot of action movies for me lately!
that is so fun ju!!! i was thinking about you the other day and was thinking it was crazy it was 3 years!!! i haven't seen you in forever!!! since you left school when getting engaged! let's play!?!
Post a Comment