Today we have more to be grateful for then we have words to express. This year we were given the greatest gift ever, greater than we knew it could be, our 3 angels. It is a wonderful way for us to remember the true reason for the season. We are busy enjoying the season together as a family and with loved ones and hope you all are doing the same. We wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Friday, December 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
SOOO stinking cute ju! love them. want to meet them in person sometime!
Oh my heck. SO adorable! And so perfect! Merry Christmas!!
Oh my gosh!! I can't believe how darling your kids are! I found your blog and was so excited! Hope all is going well! Tell Bracken and his family "Hello" from my family and I and I hope that you guys had a great Christmas!
Beautiful picture Ju! Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas!
I bet your Christmas was wonderful with those beauties by your side! What little miracles!
Oh my! That picture is so cute!!! Love your little guys face!!:)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture! they are adorable!
Their outfits are so cute!!!
Crap you have the cutest triplets in the whole wide world. I love how sweet and feminine the girls are and what a stud hunter is!!! So so cute. Hope you had a very merry Christmas!! Love you. xoxo
They are getting so big, and they are so adorable!! I still cannot believe you have 3 babies! I love them!
I got your christmas card! Thank you, Ju! It's up in my kitchen and never coming down. :)
What a busy month of October! I absolutely LOVE all of the photos, it reminds me of when my babies were that size not so long ago. They are so precious, seriously! You truly are blessed!
Post a Comment