Thursday, November 12, 2009

Triplet Questions??

I am currently working on an October update so I can finally catch up a little on blogging. There is SO much I want to blog about. That means I need to get caught up so I can do so. Any way, while I was writing a post I thought to myself that there may be a lot friends or family out there that have questions about caring for triplets, day to day life with triplet babies, etc. So if you have a question, and I feel like it is an appropriate question to ask (you never know what people might ask) I would be happy to answer them. Before I was pregnant with triplets I knew NOTHING about carrying them or caring for them after they were born. I couldn't have done it without advice and help from other triplet moms, a lot of which I found on their blogs. So leave a comment and ask a question. I will try to answer a few questions a week, so feel free to keep them coming. Hope this is fun :)

14 comments:

Mat and Brooke said...

How do you still see straight now that you have triplets??? That's my first question.

...Because I'm still working on seeing straight with three who AREN'T triplets. ;)

Mat and Brooke said...

And one more question: How on earth would you ever go to the grocery store with THREE babies in carriers?

The Smoots said...

How do you do it emotionally? Babies are amazing, but tough work. I only have one and I swear I have a break down a couple times a week if not more!!

MDtripmom said...

Here's a question from a fellow triplet mama and if it's too personal, I completely understand but I'm wondering: Now that you've had triplets, would you consider having another baby down the road? I've had people say to me all the time about how I have an instant family and how I must be done but of course, that's not their decision. Just wondering if you've come across the same thing?

melissa hogle said...

Ya I have a question - can I have one of your babies? They are so stinking cute and you DO have three of them...and I only have one baby. So really not giving me one would actually be selfish. Think about it Ju.

jeannine said...

Would you please tell me hour by hour what your day is like, starting when your morning starts... until bedtime, or the wee hours of the night, when your day ends. What's 24 hours like in your household? Is there a schedule?
And thanks for the posts, I love seeing the babies!

Erica said...

You knew I would ask an inappropriate question, huh?! Well, I won't! :) You're doing an amazing job at raising these 3 adorable babies- but, if you could have a whole 24 hours to yourself... what would you want to do? Lay on the beach? spend a day at the spa? (that's where I would be! At a spa ON the beach!) wanna join me?

Diana said...

How did you become such an incredible mother? You must have had wonderful parents - Love, Mom

Rick and Angie said...

My question is: How do you have time to answer questions??? You deserve a "Mother of the Year" award. I honestly do not know how you do it!!! It's amazing what you do!!!

Kim said...

ha ha. your so cute! my question is... how do feed them all! !! do you just do it one at a time? ?? what if they all want to eat at the same time!! your such a cute mommy! you amazing me.. i can barely survive my one.. and you are rocking three!!

Chris and Brooklyn said...

ok, so can you tell them apart? Or do you have a little cheat, like painted toe nails or something?!

Boonie and Jenn said...

I wanna know what happens when you are there alone and they are all screaming? Course your kids are probably all good they never do that right?!?

Hale-O There said...

Ju
I don't know how you do it, you're so amazing! My question is from before they were born;) were you on a regular dose of fertility drugs? What were the chances or percent for you having triplets? Was it unexpected?

Molly said...

Julianne, This is molly (pew). I am amazed at you...its incredible and those babes are adorable..I especially love Molly!:) I would also like a day in the life of Julianne from morning till night, but I also want to know how much help you are getting everyday..seriously, I hope it is a TON!