Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


Today is a very special day for many mother's. I needed to be sure to take some time to tell my mom HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! If you know my mother you know that she is truly an amazing person. She is the hardest worker I have ever met. She has always worked full time (driving from Kaysville to Provo), is a full time mom, served in church callings faithfully and to the fullest, is a great wife, and the best example in the world. I have never met someone who is a harder worker and who puts others before herself more often. Even to this day she is constantly serving her family, especially me these days. I could not have been given a better mother. She is my best friend and I don't know what I would do without her in my life. Mom thank you for everything you have done and continue to do for me! I can only hope to be half the mom you have been! I love you!
*Babies are doing great and so am I :) I will update about them soon.

1 comment:

Diana said...

You are so sweet!! I am the luckiest Mother I know to have such wonderful children. I love, love, love you!!!! (I can't wait until you're a Mom too!!)